Feel the rush of driving your own 2-seater speedboat. Navigate the mangrove channels that surround Cancun. Snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of Punta Nizuc National Park.
Your 2-hour adventure begins with a brief safety briefing, in which your bilingual Spanish- and English-speaking guides will teach you the ins and outs of piloting a speedboat, which requires no prior experience. The 13-foot (4 m) speedboats are easy to drive, safe, stable, and completely suitable for first time boaters.
Follow your highly trained tour guide; afterwards you’ll be off and sailing away through the stunning mangrove channels of the Nichupte Lagoon, observing the vibrant biodiversity that surrounds you.
After your thrilling sail, you’ll arrive at the largest barrier reefs on the planet, located within the Punta Nizuc National Park. Put on your mask, and splash into crystal-clear waters to snorkel with your guide, keep your eyes peeled for over 500 species of marine life. More experienced swimmers can visit the MUSA underwater museum which features sunken sculptures that create habitat for sea creatures.
After marveling at one of the world’s foremost natural treasures, you’ll head back to Cancun, thrilled by the adventure you have just taken part in.
- Drive a 2-seater speedboat towards a stunning snorkeling destination.
- Gaze upon one of the world's most biodiverse ocean areas.
- Snorkel through crystal-clear, warm Caribbean water.
- Visit the underwater museum.
- Qualified bilingual tour guides.
- Safety equipment (lifejacket).
- 2-seater speedboat.
- Snorkeling gear.
- Bottled water after snorkeling.
- Bathrooms and shower area.
- Dock fee
- Photos & videos
- Gratuities (optional)
We are located inside the village mall "La Isla" at the hotel zone, km 12.5. Our office is Inside the mall next to the "Lighthouse Restaurant." Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your reservation.
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes & shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Money for souvenirs or photos
- Cameras (GoPro)
- Valuable things
- Children aged 5-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to drive the speedboat.
- Maximum weight 480 pounds per machine.
- No prior experience necessary.
- Please note, if you have several back or neck pain, claustrophobia or if you are pregnant, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- An additional surcharge of 13 USD for the Dock Fee will be collected upon arrival. This extra charge is per person.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternate date or full refund.
- Smoking, alcoholic drinks, glass containers and drugs are forbidden on the tour.
- People under the influence of drugs or any illegal substances are not allowed on the tour and are subject to not refund.
- While participating in the activity, you cannot bring cameras of any kind, drones, or valuables things.
- It´s important arrive 30 minutes prior to your reservation.
- Please bring your booking reservation and your ID.