Fly and surf above the water effortlessly on a water-propelled board. Ride and sail in total freedom on glistening lagoon waters. Head to the calm waters just beyond Cancun's sun-drenched shores and meet up with your guide and instructor for the day.
Strap onto the high-powered deck of a water-fueled hoverboard and shoot through the sky on this high-flying adventure in Cancun's Nichupte Lagoon. Assisted by trained professionals, this thrilling excursion lets you pilot the latest creation in the wide world of extreme watercraft.
Get acquainted with your sensational contraption which combines the power of a jet ski with the style and shape of a snowboard. After a few quick tips, strap your feet into the bindings and hop into the water.
Your instructor controls the throttle, so you can focus on balancing as the engine revs and you shoot out of the water. Hover above the surface before giving the signal for more power. Carve through the sky at heights of up to 30 feet (9 m) as you swoop and dive on your crazy, wet, and wild ride. When you're ready to come down, make a graceful landing in the warm Caribbean and head back to the dock to unhook and unwind.
- Discover a new kind of water sport.
- Fly across the sky, curling and meandering on a small board boosted by the power of water.
- Soar up to 30 feet in the air.
- Chance to cruise above the azure waters of Nichupte Lagoon.
- Private service.
- Specialized bilingual pilot.
- Guided Jetpack session.
- Safety equipment (lifejacket & helmet).
- Bathrooms and shower area.
- Dock fee
- Photos & videos
- Gratuities (optional)
We are located inside the village mall "La Isla" at the hotel zone, km 12.5. Our office is Inside the mall next to the "Lighthouse Restaurant." Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your reservation.
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes & shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Money for souvenirs or photos
- Cameras (GoPro)
- Valuable things
- You must be 12 years old to realise this activity
- Minimum weight to use the Jetpack is 100 lbs & maximum 285 lbs.
- If you have back, neck, joint, muscular problems or if you are pregnant, you should carefully consider whether to
- If you are 17 or younger, you must have your parent or guardian's permission.
- An additional surcharge of 13 USD for the Dock Fee will be collected upon arrival.
- While participating in the activity, you cannot bring cameras of any kind, drones, or valuables things.
- It´s important arrive 30 minutes prior to your reservation.
- Please bring your booking reservation and your ID.