Experience the thrill of flying through the air in a futuristic jetpack above the warm waters of the Nichupte Lagoon. No previous experience is required for this aquatic adventure that teaches you how to steer and operate a futuristic contraption that lifts you with powerful jets of water.
Take to the skies as you soar above the Nichupte Lagoon on your personal water-powered jetpack. After arriving at the dock, you’ll receive a comprehensive safety demonstration, so you’ll be up and ready to experience the rush of your life.
After a quick introduction to the jetpack's basic operation and safety features, don a helmet and get strapped into your wet and wild ride. Step into the water and listen to a few final tips from your guide, heard through hermetic headphones that allow you to communicate with them throughout your flight.
Within seconds of the jetpack humming to life, lift out of the water effortlessly, climbing to a height of up to 30 feet (9 m) above the surface. No need to worry about adjusting the throttle, it's controlled by your trained instructor who gives you more or less power based on your ability and performance.
As you get more comfortable with your soaring steed, learn how to taxi, turn, ascend, and descend. Before your time runs out, execute one final trick and flash a smile. Each adventure comes with a souvenir photo of your unique experience, available for purchase.
- Experience a new kind of water sport.
- Receive personal guidance from a jetpack expert, who will help you fly like a secret agent.
- Unique & fun water adventure.
- Private service.
- Specialized bilingual pilot.
- Guided Jetpack session.
- Safety equipment (lifejacket & helmet).
- Bathrooms and shower area.
- Dock fee
- Photos & videos
- Gratuities (optional)
We are located inside the village mall "La Isla" at the hotel zone, km 12.5. Our office is Inside the mall next to the "Lighthouse Restaurant." Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your reservation.
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes & shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Money for souvenirs or photos
- Cameras (GoPro)
- Valuable things
- You must be 14 years old to realise this activity
- Minimum weight to use the Jetpack is 100 lbs & maximum 285 lbs.
- If you have back, neck, joint, muscular problems or if you are pregnant, you should carefully consider whether to
- If you are 17 or younger, you must have your parent or guardian's permission.
- An additional surcharge of 13 USD for the Dock Fee will be collected upon arrival.
- While participating in the activity, you cannot bring cameras of any kind, drones, or valuables things.
- It´s important arrive 30 minutes prior to your reservation.
- Please bring your booking reservation and your ID.